This cheesy Chicken Tamale Casserole is a quick and easy family weeknight dinner that has all the flavors of classic tamales without all the fuss! Thìs ìs one of my easy go-to healthy breakfast recìpes. The Chicken Tamale Casserole are unbelievably easy to make.A recipe that is very easy to make and learn. To create a sense of familiarity in the family. In a delicious cuisine and an exciting taste. Hopefully it can be a dish that unites the family in the event thanks to God.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 package (8.5 oz) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz) cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese blend, divided
- 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- diced tomato
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- sliced black olives
- chopped green onions
- finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch casserole dish with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the corn muffin mix, cream-style corn, eggs, milk, chili powder, cumin and 1 cup of cheese. Stir till combined then pour into the casserole dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use a knife to pierce the cornbread mixture several times all over. Pour the enchilada sauce all over the top of the casserole. Top with the shredded chicken and remaining cheese. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing into pieces and serving with optional toppings. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 294 % Daily Value* Total Fat 10.9g 17% Cholesterol 68.4mg 23% Sodium 1103.6mg 46% Total Carbohydrate 35.5g
12% Protein 14.6g 29% Vitamin A5% Vitamin C7%
This article is sourced from : iwashyoudry.com