Thìs ìs one of my easy go-to healthy breakfast recìpes. The Turkey Egg Breakfast Casserole are unbelievably easy to make.A recipe that is very easy to make and learn. To create a sense of familiarity in the family. In a delicious cuisine and an exciting taste. Hopefully it can be a dish that unites the family in the event thanks to God.
This easy to prepare Turkey and Egg Breakfast Casserole made with egg, turkey, spinach, and sweet potato is delicious. Eating healthy for breakfast is simple and tasty with this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil plus more for coating the dish
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 12 large Eggs
- 1 small Sweet Potato peeled and sliced thin
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375℉. Grease a 9 x 9 baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
- Peel and slice the sweet potato, making sure to cut them 1/4-inch or less in thickness. Any thicker and they won’t be tender. Line the bottom of the greased baking dish with the sliced potatoes in a single layer, some overlap is okay.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat add the ground turkey and season with chili powder and garlic powder (add salt and pepper too for more seasoning if desired). Using a spatula break the meat apart and cook until browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and place on top of the sweet potato layer.
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs with a whisk and pour over the ground turkey layer. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Place the dish in the oven and cook for 30 minutes. Carefully slide the dish out, without removing it from the oven, and top with the spinach. Return to its position and continue cooking for 5 to 15 minutes until the center of the casserole is firm. I usually cook my casserole for 40 to 45 minutes in total.
You may not need the entire sweet potato. Remember to just barely let the potato slices overlap when layering the bottom of the dish.
Serving: 1 sqaure
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 33g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 463mg
- Sodium: 218mg
- Potassium: 480mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 77mg
- Iron: 3mg
Vitamin A: 4223IU Vitamin C: 2mg
this article is sourced from : www.aimeemars.com